只需一步,快速开始

视频教程 別墅施工與BIM對照說明下載

2021-12-1 22:51:09 · ArchiCAD 教程下载

早点注册攒积分吧

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入BIM Studio

x
Google翻譯:
Free Masters training session with Tim Ball today 1 pm PDT
"ArchiCAD Working Drawings Without Details" - believe it!
蒂姆球今天下午1點PDT免費大師培訓課程
“ArchiCAD的工作圖紙沒有繪製細部” - 相信它!

Tim Ball is a UK architect who has been pushing ArchiCAD further than almost anyone I know. He doesn't do it "just for fun", although he clearly enjoys what he's doing.
Tim Ball 一位英國設計師,是在我所認識的人中,一直在推動進一步的ArchiCAD。他不這樣做“只是為了好玩”,儘管他清楚地享受自己在做什麼。

He's found a way to create his 3D models very efficiently with such a high level of detail that he can now produce many of his detail drawings without any linework - purely from the model - and with virtually no cleanup.
他發現了一種具有如此高的水平的細節,他現在可以生產許多他的詳細圖紙,沒有任何線條非常高效地創建自己的3D模型 - 純粹從模型 - 與幾乎沒有清理。

These are complete working drawings made without drafting any details. (ArchiCAD generates the details from the model).
這些都是沒有做出任何的繪製詳細完整的工作圖紙。 (從ArchiCAD模型中生成的細節)。

We're all used to the idea that a good 3D model is a fantastic basis for creating sections and elevations, however I don't know anyone else who has worked out "the system" for detailing the model like Tim has.
我們都已經習慣的想法,一個不錯的3D模型,用於創建剖面圖和立面圖一個夢幻般的基礎上,但我不知道還有誰像Tim制定了“系統”的添加模型細節。

ArchiCAD Working Drawings Without Details
ArchiCAD的工作圖紙沒有繪製細部

He gave an awe-inspiring presentation at the February Masters of ArchiCAD Summit conference, so I invited him to teach his methods in a 6 week course in April and May. The feedback from that course has been incredible - people have been raving about it.
他給了一個令人驚嘆的演講在ArchiCAD的首腦會議的二月大師,所以我邀請他來教他在6週的課程,在四月和五月的方法。從課程的反饋是令人難以置信的 - 人們一直熱烈討論它。

TODAY at 1 pm PDT (less than 10 hours from now) Tim will present a free one hour training webinar that will cover the basic methods that he uses, including important updates for ArchiCAD 19. He'll also answer questions from attendees, which should be very interesting.
To register for this free online training session, click this link.
This training was originally intended only for course members, however I convinced Tim to open it up to all ArchiCAD users who are interested.
今天下午1點PDT(從現在不到10小時)添將呈現一個自由小時的培訓研討會,其中將包括他使用的基本方法,包括ArchiCAD的19.他還將回答與會者的問題,這應該更新重要很有意思。
要註冊這個免費的在線培訓課程,請點擊此鏈接。
本次培訓最初僅用於學員,但是我相信蒂姆打開它給所有的ArchiCAD用戶誰是感興趣。

Join us if you can - you'll be inspired as you see how Tim makes it look so easy - and you'll start to see how you can do this too!
加入我們,如果你能 - 你會為你添看到如何使得它看起來那麼容易得到啟發 - 你就可以看到你如何能做到這一點!

Eric

要註冊這個免費的在線培訓課程,請點擊此鏈接。

https://bobrow.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/31748/d81cffe595f55d4a/7309138/dd3ae174f6c24fc8

外语不好!等待视频出来了下载研究了
2015-7-23 10:10:59
前延啊,学习了
2015-7-23 12:29:53
这个方式好,期待!
2015-7-27 10:19:55
学习了  谢谢!
2015-7-30 14:58:27
感谢楼主的分享!
2017-2-24 10:46:00
进来学习下,希望早点升级
2021-12-1 22:51:09

早点注册攒积分吧

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?加入BIM Studio

x
Google翻譯:
Free Masters training session with Tim Ball today 1 pm PDT
"ArchiCAD Working Drawings Without Details" - believe it!
蒂姆球今天下午1點PDT免費大師培訓課程
“ArchiCAD的工作圖紙沒有繪製細部” - 相信它!

Tim Ball is a UK architect who has been pushing ArchiCAD further than almost anyone I know. He doesn't do it "just for fun", although he clearly enjoys what he's doing.
Tim Ball 一位英國設計師,是在我所認識的人中,一直在推動進一步的ArchiCAD。他不這樣做“只是為了好玩”,儘管他清楚地享受自己在做什麼。

He's found a way to create his 3D models very efficiently with such a high level of detail that he can now produce many of his detail drawings without any linework - purely from the model - and with virtually no cleanup.
他發現了一種具有如此高的水平的細節,他現在可以生產許多他的詳細圖紙,沒有任何線條非常高效地創建自己的3D模型 - 純粹從模型 - 與幾乎沒有清理。

These are complete working drawings made without drafting any details. (ArchiCAD generates the details from the model).
這些都是沒有做出任何的繪製詳細完整的工作圖紙。 (從ArchiCAD模型中生成的細節)。

We're all used to the idea that a good 3D model is a fantastic basis for creating sections and elevations, however I don't know anyone else who has worked out "the system" for detailing the model like Tim has.
我們都已經習慣的想法,一個不錯的3D模型,用於創建剖面圖和立面圖一個夢幻般的基礎上,但我不知道還有誰像Tim制定了“系統”的添加模型細節。

ArchiCAD Working Drawings Without Details
ArchiCAD的工作圖紙沒有繪製細部

He gave an awe-inspiring presentation at the February Masters of ArchiCAD Summit conference, so I invited him to teach his methods in a 6 week course in April and May. The feedback from that course has been incredible - people have been raving about it.
他給了一個令人驚嘆的演講在ArchiCAD的首腦會議的二月大師,所以我邀請他來教他在6週的課程,在四月和五月的方法。從課程的反饋是令人難以置信的 - 人們一直熱烈討論它。

TODAY at 1 pm PDT (less than 10 hours from now) Tim will present a free one hour training webinar that will cover the basic methods that he uses, including important updates for ArchiCAD 19. He'll also answer questions from attendees, which should be very interesting.
This training was originally intended only for course members, however I convinced Tim to open it up to all ArchiCAD users who are interested.
今天下午1點PDT(從現在不到10小時)添將呈現一個自由小時的培訓研討會,其中將包括他使用的基本方法,包括ArchiCAD的19.他還將回答與會者的問題,這應該更新重要很有意思。
要註冊這個免費的在線培訓課程,請點擊此鏈接。
本次培訓最初僅用於學員,但是我相信蒂姆打開它給所有的ArchiCAD用戶誰是感興趣。

Join us if you can - you'll be inspired as you see how Tim makes it look so easy - and you'll start to see how you can do this too!
加入我們,如果你能 - 你會為你添看到如何使得它看起來那麼容易得到啟發 - 你就可以看到你如何能做到這一點!

Eric

要註冊這個免費的在線培訓課程,請點擊此鏈接。

https://bobrow.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/31748/d81cffe595f55d4a/7309138/dd3ae174f6c24fc8

外语不好!等待视频出来了下载研究了
2015-7-23 10:10:59
前延啊,学习了
2015-7-23 12:29:53
这个方式好,期待!
2015-7-27 10:19:55
学习了  谢谢!
2015-7-30 14:58:27
感谢楼主的分享!
2017-2-24 10:46:00
进来学习下,希望早点升级
2021-12-1 22:51:09